élive Coconut Oil Gel Gloves
Smooth and hydrate your skin
The goodness of coconut oil can’t be overstated. It’s anti everything bad: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal. Because it’s primarily composed of saturated fats and contains medium-chain fatty acids, it helps to repair the skin barrier, trap water, reduce inflammation, and repair tissue. In short, it’s an incredibly effective essential oil for smoothing, hydrating, and restoring your skin’s natural suppleness
- Revive your feet with essential oils that penetrate to heal from within
- Our unique self-activating polymer gel contains active ingredients that are progressively released on contact with your skin
- Easy to use – simply put them on for 20-30 minutes and reuse up to 30 times (just rinse in cold water)
- No fiddly setup or mess to clean up
- No need to visit a day spa to get an effective essential oil treatment
Get your Gloves now!
No, none of our products are tested on animals, nor will they be in future.
Yes. Élive products are gluten free.
We do not recommend wearing the Élive Gel Socks, Gloves, Neck Wrap or Cracked Heel Socks for long periods of time, the technology in the Gel promotes warmth to release the active ingredients and this may become uncomfortable, and is unnecessary. 20-30 minutes wear per day is sufficient to see results.